My Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

15 December 2010

WRITING STRUGGLE

Muse On the Run
My muse has up and left this week. Maybe it' the cold weather, maybe she's just in need of a rest. I know we all get down times and I guess this is mine. I'm determined not to let it get to me so I've been sorting all my writing projects out, updating submissions and re-looking at all my 'works in progress' especially my Monday Muses at Writers Abroad. So sometimes it's good that the Muse goes missing as it gives us time to reflect on what we have done and what we can maybe do. So after a very frustrating three days I'm beginning to smile again even though she hasn't returned. She will, it's just part of a writers life. No point in complaining to you lot anyway, because you all know what its like. Just wanted to tell you, it's OK, I'm OK and I will be back writing. Why? Because I know I want to and therefore I will and I'll take a piece of my own advice which I share on each blog...
Don't Think Just Write!

1 comment:

Paula RC said...

I know just what you mean. Here I am I'm on hoilday and suppose to be writing, but I'm wandering around the internet, but I couldn't leave your blog without leaving a comment. Great Blog!

Wishing you all the best with your writing in 2011 and a happy christmas too.