My Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

24 February 2011

WHAT IS THE POINT OF BLOGGING?

I've been asking myself the same question about writing today. One of those 'never get off the starting block' days where I had great plans and they all fizzled out into nothing. It's not writers block, I can write, but it's just not coming together. Which got me thinking about my blogs. I try to make sure I do them regularly and for me they are quite cathartic and a good thing to look back on.  I do wonder if they just exist in the ether along with hundreds and thousands of other blogs, gathering a kind of space dust of some kind. 


Maybe it's just me. Maybe its because I write a lot and I write a lot about writing.
Maybe I should try something different. A diversion. 
But then I have enough of those. Tomorrow will be different...


Don't Think Just Write

No comments: