My Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

4 December 2009

NANOFIMO

Don't Think Just Write

National Novel Finish Month


Yes, its true there is a site for those of us who don't think that 50k actually represents a finished novel and this site has been set up for people like me. As you know, I'm continuing to hack away at my daily writing target with a view to getting the 'The End' and I'm pleased I've found this. It helps just to provide that extra carrot (and the occasional stick) to get it done, though I've surprised myself with my continued commitment. Anyway here is the link to NaNoFiMo if anyone is interested and wait for it, there is also a place for those of use who want to get the editing done called NaNoEdMo! But it doesn't start until March and I'm not sure I can wait that long!


Three Cheers For... The ups and downs of a writers week


  • Plan to reach 65k words this weekend on The Promise...

  • Two articles published on Suite 101 as part of the series about the Zodiac and Characterisation - this week its Sagittarius and Cancer

  • Set up Writers Abroad website/blog with the welcome help of our only male member, not live yet but watch this space.

  • Reviewed all outstanding queries and considered markets

  • Writing Plan for December completed - pie in the sky? Probably...

  • Two more rejections for All Will Be Well :(

Happy Writing

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"Set up Writers Abroad website/blog with the welcome help of our only male member, not live yet but watch this space."

I may not be live but I try my best!

From last nights TV film:
Morgan Freeman "Will you bury me up on the hill?"
Robert Redford: "Why don't you try dying first"

Louise Charles said...

Sorry Rob, as usual I don't spend enough time checking what I've written and apologies. Just want to confirm I know you are live and kicking!!
What was the film?
Thanks for your help...mi dispiace (very sorry)