My Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

2 April 2010

Just A Quickie

Happy Easter!


It's not a bank holiday over here in Italy - only Sunday and Monday are and no they don't have an extra day if the holiday falls on the weekend. Tough stuff you know! But anyway I've been busy but not sure what I've achieved. I have been learning HTML - clever stuff if you know how - and updating the Writers Abroad website today. Otherwise it's been a slow writing week unfortunately, but I have written every day. Which is something.
Anyway check out my latest addition to Suite 101 - An Italian Easter Cake with a difference! And my latest book review on The Girl with Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson on Louise Charles.


Have a lovely weekend and hope you all take some time out to do something enjoyable! Go on. Treat Yourself!


Don't Think Just Write


Visit Writers Abroad

No comments: