My Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

24 July 2009

BLOGGING

Current Work: Queries, drafting, blogging and admin...
Listening to: I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue Radio 4 Listen Again
Reading: Ice Cold in Alex by Christopher Landon

Blog Exposure
I've been writing this blog for some time now, but I'm not sure anyone reads it. Apart from a few family members that is. I do try and put the link on most of the information that goes out but I still think I could do more to raise its profile. So how do you attract traffic to your blog and what changes do you need to make? I know I need to make sure I use keywords more for SEO (search engine optimisation) and shout about it more but what else is there to do? So something else to put on the 'To Do' list, else I'll be thinking I've gone a bit gaga, talking to myself and the big empty space known as the World Wide Web!!

Three Cheers For...


  • Two articles submitted to Suite 101, on Fictional Characters and Personality and the other on the great French writer Alexandre Dumas who wrote the Three Muskateers - All for One and One for All!

  • Submission of Short Story The Secret of Success to Womans Weekly

  • Five queries submitted, two are recycled articles that have been published

  • Submission of All Will Be Well to two agents

  • Development of 'alpha male' character for Harlequin WIP - I quite enjoyed this bit!

  • Hopefully found a critique partner to help with my Harlequin endeavours

  • Wrote an outline for next chapter of The Good Life

  • Plus lots of other non writing stuff such as the addition of three chickens (now known fondly as the Three Degrees) to our 'family; keeping in touch with family and generally melting because of the hot weather - oh yes that reminds me had a trip to the beach as well. Very refreshing.

Finally managed to add an image to this flippin' blog!

No comments: