My Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

5 April 2011

Ten Guilty Pleasures



Although writing and my loved one are definitely listed as a pleasure, I can hardly admit that I feel guilty about them. What would life be without a little bit of a guilt trip now and again? These are some of mine - I'm sure there are lots more...



  • Maltesers (or chocolate balls as my granddaughter calls them) as many as I can cram in to my hamster-like cheeks
  • A glass of something red whilst cooking lunch
  • A ten minute snooze following lunch
  • Flicking through a trashy magazine (like Hello) looking at pictures
  • A long, soapy bath ideally by candlelight and with a good book and a tank of hot water for refills
  • Any Elvis Presley film
  • Bags of any kind, preferably leather and made in Italy
  • Fountain pens and inky fingers
  • Puppies and kittens - usually ones that no-one else wants
  • Singing along to 'I will Always Love you' by Whitney Houston (you don't want to be around)
So come on 'fess up. How do you pass your guilty moments?


Don't Think Just Write

No comments: