Three Cheers For
So what has my difficult writing week produced?
- A half baked short story about a witch - but I couldn't find my groove so I'm letting it stew
- Two articles submitted to Suite 101. I've changed my tack a little this year as I want to try some other markets so am concentrating on book reviews - Cold Mountain by Charles Frazier and recipes - Spinach and Ricotta Pancakes. Enjoy!
- One article submitted to Constant Content and accepted, now all I have to do is get it sold
- One article submitted to The Oldie and awaiting feedback
- Two queries submitted - non-fiction
- All Will Be Well submitted to a literary agent who requested to see it after a short email....
- This blog has been updated and have almost finished refreshing my websites
- Filing for 2009 all completed and new files for this year made
- Writing Plan for 2010 completed
And My Man Friday is currently doing the first edit of WIP The Promise - my NaNoWriMo end product ready for me to start tearing it to pieces! So a fine start once I put it all down on 'paper'.
Don't Think Just Write