My Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

4 January 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010

Don't Think Just Write

Current Work in Progress: Writing Plan for 2010
On My Bedside Table: The French Gardener by Santa Montefiore
Listening to: Steve Wright going on about the snow in the UK!

New Year New Look
Yes, if you have decided to stick with me in 2010 you will see I've had a bit of a makeover. Just wanted to try something difficult. My first attempt was not good, it was a fancy template and looked great but I'm just not technical enough to pull it off. So stick with simple, and eccolaqua! here we have it. So tell me what you think, how it feels to the eye and whatever comes into your head.

So my priority this week is tying my Writing Plan down for this year and I'm feeling very excited. Some think planning is not what a writer should do. Well, this writer does, because if I don't it won't get done, lots of empty promises and wistful thoughts. And for me, part of my writing is a business, so I can't afford not to plan. So Wednesday, I'll let you know what I've done.

Happy Writing!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah I have SW on as well, the magic of the internet, but I can't write to radio....