My Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

30 March 2009

BLOG ON

Current Work: Still editing...
Listening to: Nothing, waiting for someone to call
Reading: Tripwire A Jack Reacher Novel by Lee Child

End of the month...
Well, it nearly is and I didn't want to leave this month missing another blog, so this will be brief. Since Friday, I haven't done much at all...not writing. Been in the garden, spring is a busy time when you grow your own stuff. I had a break from the editing as I was beginning to get sloppy. They say 2 hours is enough but even then I think my concentration is fading a little. But at the same time I want to get it done. I'm amazed how long it is taking me, but then maybe I'm a little naieve (I never could spell that word)about these things.

Planning Ahead
Well as its the end of one month it must be the beginning of another, so I will be spending some time this week working on my plans for April. Without the detail, I'm sure March has been a pretty productive month in terms of output, but not so convinced about the financial inputs! This 'economic crisis' is destroying the euro and income has dropped considerably since last year. But hey ho, what can I do about it. Just got to look on the bright side - as someone funny said sometime, though I've forgotten who!

Anyway I'm looking forward to another month of writing, the more I do, the more I want to do, which can only be a good thing!

No comments: