My Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

16 November 2009

Don't Think Just Write



Work in Progress: I'm not even going to tell you ...

Currently Reading: Charlotte Gray by Sebastian Faulks (for the second time)

Listening to: A large sigh as I realise that I have loads to do!


And the Beat Goes On

Just a short one today, have loads to do on my action list and still rocking with my word count. I keep thinking maybe today will be the day I don't know what to write. But I really hope not.

Had a great (if not slighlty manic) meeting of Writers Abroad yesterday. We had eight of us online at one moment or another from all over the world and lots of good info and support going backwards and forwards. Just wanted to mention one in particular - our solo male group member - Rob who is adding an additional balance to the group. Can't be easy with all us gals. You can check out his blog here Torrevieja Writers Circle - the links are particularly good.

No comments: