My Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

9 November 2009

NANOWRIMO AND...

NaNoWriMo - words so far 15,132 - just!! Wah Hey!!

The End of the First Week
And the beginning of the second. Must say I'm quite amazed at my output. Though those of you who know me or have had the misfortune to contact me this last week will know that my brain has just been frazzled. So apologies if I've been pretty vacant.
However, I'm determined to stay in the groove. I have got a good system going and if I write about it here, it sort of makes it more permenant. I handwrite the outline of a scene, first thing in the morning in bed with a cup of tea and a biscuit (having fed the dog, two cats, three kittens, collected the eggs and said hello to the hens) phew! Then I spend the rest of the morning getting everything else done that may interrupt my head and try to free my mind from everything else - oh how I wish that were true! After lunch, I sit down and using my outline just keep tapping away on the PC. I've turned off the 'correct typing as you go' option and try very hard not to edit as I go, so its probably just a load of drivel. But we'll see. My target this week. Well, I'd like to double this weeks target at least, if not more. That's all I'll say about it.

And finally, I've had a couple of comments from readers of this blog. Thank you so much, now I'm not just talking to a great big black hole. Well, maybe just a big one. But feedback is great and I know it takes time in busy schedules. So a big thanks. You made my week.

Don't Think Just Write

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tea in bed - no such luxury for this Expat. what's wrong with Italian coffee anyway? You have my utmost respect 50k words - incredible.