My Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

8 February 2010

MY WRITING SPACE

Is great in the summer..
It's large and cool but bright and with easy access to the garden where I can wander about for a bit of inspiration. But in the winter it is freezing and despite the many layers I put on, I just cannot keep myself warm. I have a tiny radiator under the desk but it's my hands that suffer, not good for a writer! So with a little skip to my step, I'm just going to have to retire to the fireside with pen and paper. Glorious! 
Roll on Spring...




Don't Think Just Write


Visit Writers Abroad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say that I will be following your blog. I once thought of free lancing but went in other directions. I will be interested to see how it all progresses. We live in Calabria.