My Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

1 February 2010

WRITERS ABROAD GOES LIVE!

New Website Launched!

Visit Writers Abroad

This blog post is dedicated to the launch of our new website 'Writers Abroad ' a community which connects writers around the world. As a writer living in the UK I found the support of a local writing group invaluable and it is the one thing I missed most when I moved here to Italy (families and friends apart that is!). So I decided to find out if there was anyone else out in the writing wilderness feeling like me - and that is how Writers Abroad was born. We meet every fortnight on Windows Live Messenger and are a diverse bunch with members in  Europe, America, Thailand and Australia. Despite the obvious time difficulties this provides we manage to get together and talk about writing. The site is has been developed to shout about our work, provide the group and individual members with a presence and hopefully be an interesting and informative place to be. Check it out... and let me know what you think.
Don't Think Just Write

No comments: