My Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

15 March 2010

PUBLICATION

Feels Soooo Good

Yep, I've just received my copy of Peoples Friend where my first short story 'Friends in High Places' has been published. I'm absolutely chuffed and even though they've changed the title (it was originally called A Room of My Own) but I'm not complaining. This story was actually accepted some time ago last year, lost and then resubmitted. I got paid in January and the story will be published in the March 27 edition of the magazine (under my fiction writing name  of Louise Charles - page 47). 
This is what makes my gremlin - who I talked about on my last blog - vanish into thin air. I know he'll be back but now I've got something to wave under his nose! 
And there are lots of members on Writers Abroad having lots of success so check out their stories at our great site.

Picture Courtesy of WebWeaver

Don't Think Just Write


Visit Writers Abroad

No comments: